- 267,676 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: sick not healthy people need a doctor
The one about Looking Clean and Shiny
So, I drove my son to Prom a few weeks ago and this meant that our car got a wash for the first time in nearly a year. This got me thinking about how some people feel the need to … Continue reading
The One Where Mary Poppins Came to Church
A few weeks ago, Mary Poppins came to Orchard Baptist Church and she even lent me her umbrella to use as an illustration in my talk. We had invited people to come dressed as someone who inspires them and we … Continue reading