- 110,478 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Am I helping to build Christ's Church or my Church?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: sharing God’s love
When we serve God and create our own definition of success, it can lead to us feeling we have failed when we should be celebrating the amazing things that God is doing! Last week, I spent a few days at … Continue reading
The Church was on a mission and they were excited following the launch of several new projects. One Saturday morning they decided to go into their community to tell people about what they were offering. Peter couldn’t wait to share … Continue reading
We were absolutely stuffed after enjoying our meals when the waiter asked if we would like any desserts. After some insistence from most of us that we couldn’t eat any more we actually ended up getting something to share. We … Continue reading
Talking with people after the service I was caught a bit off guard when someone said, ‘Gosh, you are really fluffy aren’t you!’ This all happened on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. Towards the beginning of the service … Continue reading
Jenny started our service on Sunday by unveiling a cake she had made. She then cut a slice and ate a bit and described what it tasted like before saying that she was glad that she could share the experience … Continue reading
Did you hear about the pack of ham that was labelled as containing 110% pork? It’s quite funny, but according to Aldi, who were selling the ham, the % sign should have said grams next to it. Image source: Imgur … Continue reading