- 270,624 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: set the example
What are you looking at?
Yesterday my wife and I visited our local Zoo and as we were there without our children we spent a lot longer watching individual animals than we would usually do. As I watched this Orangutan I became aware that I … Continue reading