- 110,122 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: seek first the kingdom of God
Have you ever really, really looked forward to something? I was once in a school staff room where there was a white board with a series of marks that were being crossed off to remind everyone how many days were … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, Tracey, the girls and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal in London. We went as a part of my daughter’s 11th Birthday celebrations and we had a great day out in … Continue reading
Pokemon Go is incredibly popular but it has also been a challenging reminder to me about a key element of what it means to follow Jesus. In case you somehow aren’t familiar with it, Pokemon Go is a game that … Continue reading
So, Jesus said, ‘I will build my church’ (Matthew 16.18) I’ve been thinking about this and it got me thinking about whether it is my priority to build my church or Jesus’ church? Do I care more about getting as many people … Continue reading
So, we decided to name our newest car Gloria after the Hippo from the film Madagascar. Gloria is a Grand Tourneo Connect and she is huge allowing plenty of space for our family and the baggage luggage that we bring with … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote about Christianese and as part of my research I came across the phrase ‘hedge of protection’ which I haven’t heard for years. It reminded me of a recent game of Call of Duty with my son (I really … Continue reading