- 205,121 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one where it all went wrong
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: seeing past the negative
My day hasn’t gone brilliantly so far. I decided to deliver the 300 remaining flyers for our church fun day and when I was most of the way around the heavens opened and I got soaked. We then had a phone … Continue reading
I logged into some WI-FI while I was away recently and I got an error message on my laptop saying that the ‘WI-FI was insecure’. My understanding is that my antivirus software was trying to warn me that anything that … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered how Judas the disciple of Jesus become Judas the betrayer of Jesus? It’s quite a change to go from a loyal follower of Jesus to become the person who started the chain of events that led to his arrest, … Continue reading