- 262,169 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The hamster prayer
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Numerous Health and Safety Breaches in the Crossing of the Jordan River
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent Reflections
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: second coming
If Matthew 24 was the only part of the Bible that we had, then you probably wouldn’t ask Jesus for directions! His disciples asked him for a sign so that they know when he would return and when the end of … Continue reading
We have been getting ready for our annual fun day which is tomorrow. The helpers know what their jobs are, the inflatables are booked, the popcorn lady is coming and we have even booked a visit from Mickey Mouse. We have … Continue reading