- 189,892 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Dining with Jesus
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's time to play together nicely!
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Oh no, they've changed the recipe!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: saved from sin
God washes away our sins! This cleansing from sin isn’t just about a ticket to heaven, it’s also about the beginning of a new life in relationship with God. You see, God isn’t satisfied with just cleansing us from sin, he … Continue reading
I couldn’t believe what I was reading. The sign said I was going to have to pay 5p to cross the bridge in my car. I knew that I didn’t have any cash and unfortunately after reading the sign I didn’t have … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading