- 239,653 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Jesus sent me an e-mail
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: satnav
For the first time in a long time, I had to drive somewhere that I hadn’t been before without following a Sat Nav. It was strange having to watch for road signs more carefully because I didn’t have a voice to … Continue reading
So, I was driving through Birmingham during rush hour and things were going quite well until I heard my Sat Nav say ‘Ahead, keep left and then stay in the right hand lane’. Confused by these instructions I looked ahead at … Continue reading