- 195,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: sat nav
For the first time in a long time, I had to drive somewhere that I hadn’t been before without following a Sat Nav. It was strange having to watch for road signs more carefully because I didn’t have a voice to … Continue reading
So, I was driving through Birmingham during rush hour and things were going quite well until I heard my Sat Nav say ‘Ahead, keep left and then stay in the right hand lane’. Confused by these instructions I looked ahead at … Continue reading
So I was sat in the car on top of a cliff, I plugged the satnav in and it said those words that satnav’s seem to delight in saying. ‘Turn around when possible’. The only problem was that behind me was … Continue reading