- 264,398 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Nothing happened?
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Modern Parables
- I want it now
- What does Dope mean?
- I've never thought about it like that before
- People are more important than Possessions
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: same sex marriage
A number of years ago I had a discussion with a church leadership team about whether it was right to have a blessing in church for children whose parents weren’t married. As we worked it through and discussed it, we all came … Continue reading