- 210,737 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Access granted?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: sacrificial love
Did you hear about the pack of ham that was labelled as containing 110% pork? It’s quite funny, but according to Aldi, who were selling the ham, the % sign should have said grams next to it. Image source: Imgur … Continue reading
So I picked my daughter up from Brownies and as we left, another Brownie said to my her ‘I’ll bring it back next week’. I asked my daughter what it was she had given to her friend and she said … Continue reading