- 244,884 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Would you follow a broken Messiah?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: sacrificial love
Did you hear about the pack of ham that was labelled as containing 110% pork? It’s quite funny, but according to Aldi, who were selling the ham, the % sign should have said grams next to it. Image source: Imgur … Continue reading
So I picked my daughter up from Brownies and as we left, another Brownie said to my her ‘I’ll bring it back next week’. I asked my daughter what it was she had given to her friend and she said … Continue reading