- 207,853 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: sacred secular divide
I was in town late one evening and I met someone who I know who was on her way to a night out. She walked towards me with a shocked look on her face and said ‘what are you doing … Continue reading
Recently, I went to the commissioning service of William Wade who has been placed by SASRA as a Scripture Reader in Colchester. It was great that so many people were at this service and that together as a congregation we were able to pray … Continue reading
I’m taking part in a 16 mile walk in a few weeks so I decided I needed some proper walking boots. Once I had bought some I needed to break them in, so at the weekend my wife, my girls … Continue reading
I received a really encouraging message yesterday, I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying reading your blog/thought for the day on Facebook. It’s very thought provoking and often challenging. I read it whilst I’m having my breakfast. it … Continue reading