- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Romans 8
Why does God allow suffering?
Why does God allow suffering? I have to be honest and say that I don’t fully know. What I do know is that God created a world without suffering, sickness and pain. He created a paradise, a world without war, … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Bible, Faith, God loves us, Relationship with God, salvation, Saved by Jesus Tagged 2 peter 3.9, creation groans, freedom from death and decay, God doesn't want anyone to perish, jesus died for us, Romans 8, Saved by Jesus, saved from sin, why does God allow suffering? 1 Comment