- 257,315 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: romans 5 8
I came across an ad recently with the caption ‘love Santa even more’. What’s next do you think? Santa is for life, not just for Christmas? Seriously, I didn’t know we loved Santa in the first place? Isn’t he just the guy … Continue reading
So I picked my daughter up from Brownies and as we left, another Brownie said to my her ‘I’ll bring it back next week’. I asked my daughter what it was she had given to her friend and she said … Continue reading