- 234,147 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Tissues for Mothers Day
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Mobile Phones, Frustration and Factory resets
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Romans 15 13
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
If you turn on a tap, you expect water. If you pour from a carton of juice then you expect juice. When you ask God to pour something into your life, what do you expect? According to Romans 15.13, God … Continue reading
The day between Good Friday and Easter Sunday is a reminder of how life often feels. The disciples must have been distraught as they tried to come to terms with what had happened and we can only imagine how they … Continue reading
I have just seen Mockingjay and thought it was an amazing and thought-provoking film. Catching Fire finished with Katniss being rescued and taken to District 13 where the resistance was based. The ending left me with a feeling that things … Continue reading