- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: road to Emmaus
Are we Living like Easter Saturday Believers in an Easter Sunday World?
Cleopas and his friend trudged along the road towards Emmaus trying to process what had happened. They had been so sure that Jesus was the Messiah but now he was dead. If Jesus was the Messiah, he appeared to be a … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, Easter week explained, Faith, God is with us, Holy week, Holy week explained, Jesus Tagged Caravaggio, cleopas, Easter, Easter Saturday, Easter sunday, easter week explained, God is with us, God wants to talk with us, God with us, holy week explained, I am with you always, Luke 24, road to Emmaus, Supper at Emmaus 1 Comment