- 270,217 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: river of life
The one about the river and a big splash
So, Tracey and the girls are camping for a few days and Tracey has found a fantastic campsite which is next to a river. The owners have done a great job of making several points along the river front where people … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, Faith, Holy Spirit, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness, salvation Tagged children, ezekiel 47, holy spirit, john 7 37-39, life experiences, living water, Matthew 18 2-4, restore the joy of salvation, river of life, salvation, unless we become like children we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven Leave a comment