- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: revenge
When good friends fight: Some thoughts about Captain America Civil War
So I went to see Captain America: Civil War and I was surprised at how violent the fight scenes were between people who had previously been friends. As Hawkeye (I have to try hard not to call him Legolas!) and Black … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, film, Life experiences, Loving one another, Treat one another the way you want to be treated Tagged break the cycle of negativity, Captain America Civil War, how do we treat others, negativity is destructive, revenge, the Bible and avengers, treat other people the way you want to be treated Leave a comment
Faster, fighting and forgiveness
I recently watched the film ‘Faster’ starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson as ‘the Driver’. He is released from prison and sets about finding and killing the people who killed his brother. An assassin is sent to stop him and there … Continue reading
Posted in change, film, forgiveness Tagged Dwayne Johnson, Faster, forgiveness, freedom, revenge, The good the bad and the ugly, The rock Leave a comment