- 210,496 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- A leap of faith
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: restore the joy of salvation
My daughter wrote a note for the staff at a hotel that we stayed in recently. It said, ‘This room is AMAZING’. I would have loved to have seen the face of the person who came to clean the room when they … Continue reading
So, Tracey and the girls are camping for a few days and Tracey has found a fantastic campsite which is next to a river. The owners have done a great job of making several points along the river front where people … Continue reading
So, I’m writing this on a Friday night and my daughter has just asked me for card, paper, a paper trimmer (she called it a shredder which sounds way cooler), a hole punch and a pencil. She then sat down … Continue reading