- 257,467 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A leap of faith
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about missing the bus
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: rend collective
A few weeks ago, Tracey, the girls and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal in London. We went as a part of my daughter’s 11th Birthday celebrations and we had a great day out in … Continue reading
The captain pondered his problem as he tried to keep his boat on course in the storm. He knew that his ship couldn’t survive much longer at sea in the gale force conditions but it was also pitch black and apart … Continue reading
I’ve been under pressure for a few weeks. My wife has been unwell and I’ve had to take time off work and there have been other things going on. I am blessed by a really supportive leadership team at the … Continue reading
I was saddened to hear of the death of Robin Williams. I was stunned to hear that he struggled with depression because in my mind, he was a guy who was always really funny. I am shocked, but at the … Continue reading