- 210,490 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: remember me
It took me by surprise when she said ‘it’s better than dining with the queen!’ We were about to share communion together and there had been an opportunity for people to discuss in groups what communion meant to them. We … Continue reading
Half way through communion last Sunday I had a crazy idea. I was grateful that the Bread was still being distributed as it gave me chance to stop and think about whether this was just a weird idea or an … Continue reading
This is a time of year when we are encouraged to remember. According to the Royal British Legion, ‘Remembrance Sunday is a day for the nation to remember and honour those who have sacrificed themselves to secure and protect our … Continue reading
Jesus had a meal with his disciples at which he said some strange things. 2000 years later, we still remember and celebrate his words and actions. Why are his words and remembering this meal so important? 26 As they were eating, … Continue reading