- 207,853 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: rely on God
Would you say that this person holding on or climbing up? When life is hard we can feel like we are clinging on but in better times we might feel like we are making good progress. How’s life for you? Are you … Continue reading
So, Rita was away yesterday and my afternoon was really stressful without her. On Thursdays we run ‘Afternoon Fellowship’ at Orchard Baptist which involves a few (mainly elderly) people gathering for a short service which is followed by tea and biscuits. … Continue reading
All the other children were heading out to their own groups, but Sophia ran back into the church shouting ‘I need my mummy’. Remarkably, Sophia’s mum managed to play the keyboard and look after her toddler for the rest of the … Continue reading
So, we bought a new all singing and all dancing* printer copier for the church. The sales blurb told us that the high-capacity toner cartridges would produce 3000 copies and so I was surprised to get a warning to ‘prepare … Continue reading