- 204,697 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Pentecost: Knowing God rather than just knowing about him
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: relationships
The other day, my daughter started randomly talking with me about when she grows up. She may only be 6, but one day she said that she is going to have her own house and that she will have kittens. A short while … Continue reading
I was on my way out of the school grounds after dropping my daughter of this morning and someone ignored me when I smiled at them. How should I respond? Should I start thinking about what I might have done … Continue reading
So, I received an e-mail that said that the solar panels had generated nothing for the previous month. Unfortunately I received it on a day when I couldn’t get to the church to check on the system and so I had to try to … Continue reading