- 171,832 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus died on the cross, so why do we call it Good Friday?
- Easter Saturday: Did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Nothing happened?
- Holy Week: What is it all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Happy Song that is really Desperately Sad
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30