- 242,351 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Access granted?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: racism
If we want to take a stand against racism then we need to educate ourselves so we can have a better understanding. I am grateful to Keegan and his sister Dianah fo speaking about their experiences as black people living … Continue reading
We are living in a world where everything feels like it is constantly changing. In Acts 6, the early church faced up to some major issues and as they did so, God continued to shape them. Are we open to … Continue reading
The Baptists Together General Secretary Lynn Green has made this helpful and challenging statement that I wholeheartedly agree with.“The inhumane and merciless brutality demonstrated towards George Floyd last week was an appalling act of injustice and reveals yet again the … Continue reading