- 270,486 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Queens Christmas speech
Elvis Presley, Who is He?
So, we were talking about Elvis Presley and my daughter said ‘who’s he?’ Now, my daughter is only 11 and so there is no real reason that she should be familiar with Elvis, but in that moment it still came as … Continue reading