- 266,176 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- The one about missing the bus
- Happy Adoption Day!!!
- Modern Parables
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Sticking Pins in the Cross: A Creative Prayer Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: pushy salespeople
So, I bought a car and after we had agreed on the price, the salesman tried to sell me (amongst many other things) something called total loss cover. He explained that if the car was ever written off that insurance … Continue reading
My wife and I recently bought a dishwasher and encountered one of the pushiest sales people I have ever met. We arrived at the shop knowing what we wanted, we just needed to pick it up and go. The sales … Continue reading