- 189,892 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Dining with Jesus
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's time to play together nicely!
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Oh no, they've changed the recipe!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: psalm 63 7-8
As we paddled in the lake, the rocks were getting a little slippy and so my daughter took my hand. As we waded deeper she held my hand tighter and I made sure that I had a good grip on … Continue reading
Would you say that this person holding on or climbing up? When life is hard we can feel like we are clinging on but in better times we might feel like we are making good progress. How’s life for you? Are you … Continue reading
So, we got to the campsite and carefully picked the spot for our tent. We unloaded the car and began putting the poles into the canvas and that is when we realized that I had forgotten to pack the tent … Continue reading