- 225,995 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Psalm 62: Giving our Stress and Worries to God Video Resource
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one where I was happy and sad at the same time
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: psalm 62
Google searches for the word prayer have increased dramatically in the past few weeks as we face this global Pandemic. hen I read this, I looked up the data at trends.google.com and this chart shows the increased growth of the … Continue reading
Are you worried and stressed? If so, Psalm 62 is for you. In the Psalm, David pours out his heart, describing how he was barely hanging on and that he felt like a broken fence. As well as expressing his … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading
I have had a really busy few days and yesterday afternoon I was feeling quite overwhelmed with my long list of jobs. I must look tired because someone I saw recently messaged me and asked me when my next day … Continue reading