- 270,482 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: psalm 62 5
Psalm 62: Giving our Stress and Worries to God Video Resource
Are you worried and stressed? If so, Psalm 62 is for you. In the Psalm, David pours out his heart, describing how he was barely hanging on and that he felt like a broken fence. As well as expressing his … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, creative communication, Faith, Prayer, Relationship with God, stress Tagged bible, cry out to God, giving our stress to God, God is my Rock, God is our rock, how to respond when we are stressed, pour our your hearts, prayer, psalm 62, Psalm 62 1, psalm 62 5, psalm 62.3, read the Bible, standing on the rock, stress, tottering fence 3 Comments
You are not a salmon
The salmon spends its life relentlessly trying to get upstream, with ceaseless endeavour it fights the currents of massive rivers, drags itself over rocks and shallow water, forces its way up huge waterfalls. never stops, never rests just battles and … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Life in all it's fullness, rest, Who am I Tagged find rest in God, jason statham, psalm 62 5, rest, sabbath, work from a place of rest, you are not a salmon 1 Comment