- 257,417 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The hamster prayer
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: psalm 62.3
Are you worried and stressed? If so, Psalm 62 is for you. In the Psalm, David pours out his heart, describing how he was barely hanging on and that he felt like a broken fence. As well as expressing his … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading