- 245,467 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Have you heard of Terah?
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: psalm 40 1-3
‘Tonight, we’ll hear the story of Crispy Bear. A long time ago, this little bear was alive. She was alive, because she listened to her father, so she was happy. [Eep sighs] But Crispy had one terrible problem, she was … Continue reading
I’ve been under pressure for a few weeks. My wife has been unwell and I’ve had to take time off work and there have been other things going on. I am blessed by a really supportive leadership team at the … Continue reading