- 270,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Psalm 4.8
The One About Sleeping Peacefully
Have you ever thought about how daft the phrase sleeping like a baby is? Babies do sleep peacefully at times, but they are also helpless. If they have a wet or dirty nappy, they have been sick or they feel unwell … Continue reading
Posted in change, Faith, God is our father, God is with us, God loves us, parenting, peace Tagged being open to change, God of hope fill you with joy and peace, God's face smile on us, God's gift of peace, let god change you, peace, pour our your hearts, psalm 4, Psalm 4.8, sleep in peace, sleeping like a baby ironic Leave a comment