- 262,610 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A leap of faith
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- God is closer than you think
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Surrounded by God's Love
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Psalm 37 23-24
I want to tell you about an inspiring walk I had with a courageous woman. This walk was her first trip outdoors following a fall a few weeks earlier that had left her with broken bones. I offered this amazing lady a lift to … Continue reading