- 270,692 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: psalm 139
I am being followed!
I am being followed by someone and I can’t shake them off. Wherever I go, they are there and although I can’t always see them when I look hard enough I can find them. I feel like I can’t escape from this person. … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Following Jesus, God is with us, Listening to God, Relationship with God Tagged God is like our shadow, God with us, God's presence, I am with you always, jesus is the good shepherd, lost sheep, psalm 139, relationship with God, the God who pursues us, you can't get rid of your shadow, you can't run away from God, you will never run away rend collective Leave a comment