- 257,310 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The direction you are headed in is more important than where you are right now
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
- The one about the lighthouse
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Prayer station
This simple activity explores the meaning of the cross and why Jesus died. At a family event last Easter, we stuck a paper cross on a pin-board and wrote some random negative things on to it. We invited the people taking … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading