- 191,016 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Prayer station
This simple activity explores the meaning of the cross and why Jesus died. At a family event last Easter, we stuck a paper cross on a pin-board and wrote some random negative things on to it. We invited the people taking … Continue reading
At the end of our service last Sunday, our Communion table looked like this. We started the service thinking about the parable of the lost sheep (Luke 15.1-7). We watched a short video animation of the story (see below) and then … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading