- 257,558 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The things that discourage us
- Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help!
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
- The one about the lighthouse
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: prayer spaces in schools
We used a star prayer activity at church last week. Every person was given a paper star and we were all invited to write a prayer on each side of it On one side we were to write something about God, … Continue reading
If you had to pick two of these words to describe your friend, which ones would they be? This was what I asked a number of teenagers earlier this week when I spent a few hours helping at Sanctum which is … Continue reading
I pray that I’ll be happy one day. These words were written by a teenager at an interactive prayer space called Sanctum. Reading what this young person wrote makes me so, so sad but there is also the glimmer of hope … Continue reading
It is currently the law in the England and Wales that schools must provide a daily act of collective worship and it may surprise you to learn that I don’t agree with this particular law. If you try to make people … Continue reading