- 190,814 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Nothing happened?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- God's Unfailing Love
- Cosette's Castle or a Dashed Dream?
- What does Dope mean?
- Life is like a game of Jenga
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: prayer response
We used a star prayer activity at church last week. Every person was given a paper star and we were all invited to write a prayer on each side of it On one side we were to write something about God, … Continue reading
As a part of our celebration of Pentecost Sunday at Orchard Baptist we finished the service with a prayer response using candles. People were invited to pray a prayer asking to be filled with the Spirit before writing their name on a … Continue reading