- 257,329 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about walking through mud
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: prayer pictures
So, we were discussing how to interpret a picture and I knew what I was expecting my daughter to say but her answer left me speechless. We sometimes use a creative form of prayer called ‘prayer pictures’ in church where we project … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
How are things between you and God? Which of these pictures best sums up how your relationship is with him? Which picture shows what you would hope your relationship could be like? An expensive gift: Jesus died on the … Continue reading
Which of these pictures best describes your relationship with God today? I use this picture in church services and other meetings. First I give people time to think about it and then those who want to can share their thoughts. People … Continue reading