- 193,274 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Advent 23: Jesus was a Refugee
- Rage against the machine or the maker?
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: prayer pictures
So, we were discussing how to interpret a picture and I knew what I was expecting my daughter to say but her answer left me speechless. We sometimes use a creative form of prayer called ‘prayer pictures’ in church where we project … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
How are things between you and God? Which of these pictures best sums up how your relationship is with him? Which picture shows what you would hope your relationship could be like? An expensive gift: Jesus died on the … Continue reading
Which of these pictures best describes your relationship with God today? I use this picture in church services and other meetings. First I give people time to think about it and then those who want to can share their thoughts. People … Continue reading