- 246,662 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: prayer pictures
So, we were discussing how to interpret a picture and I knew what I was expecting my daughter to say but her answer left me speechless. We sometimes use a creative form of prayer called ‘prayer pictures’ in church where we project … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
How are things between you and God? Which of these pictures best sums up how your relationship is with him? Which picture shows what you would hope your relationship could be like? An expensive gift: Jesus died on the … Continue reading
Which of these pictures best describes your relationship with God today? I use this picture in church services and other meetings. First I give people time to think about it and then those who want to can share their thoughts. People … Continue reading