- 246,930 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- It's Good to Pray
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- How are things between you and God?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: prayer activity
We used a star prayer activity at church last week. Every person was given a paper star and we were all invited to write a prayer on each side of it On one side we were to write something about God, … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading