- 205,125 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one where it all went wrong
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A leap of faith
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: prayer activity
We used a star prayer activity at church last week. Every person was given a paper star and we were all invited to write a prayer on each side of it On one side we were to write something about God, … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading