- 257,539 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The things that discourage us
- What does Dope mean?
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- The one about the lighthouse
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: praising God in the hard times
A few days after she was told that she would give birth to the son of God, Mary went to visit her relative Elizabeth. The angel had said that Elizabeth was also miraculously pregnant and Mary jumped at the opportunity … Continue reading
So, you know I’m Welsh right? I actually lived in Wales as a child and I even learnt the Welsh language whilst at primary school. The fact that I can only remember ‘Bore da’ and ‘Diolch yn fawr’ (okay, I confess that … Continue reading
So, we were walking through some woods near Boxted (just north of Colchester). It was a lovely and peaceful walk, until we heard the singing. It definitely wasn’t the most beautiful singing I have ever heard, but it was passionate. It was … Continue reading