- 250,973 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Pushing through the Pain Barrier
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- My Greatest Creation is You
- A leap of faith
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: potential
Recently, I was telling my daughter that I saw one of her teachers. She wanted to check this was a genuine sighting (do teachers really exist outside of school?) and so she asked, ‘was he tall?’ ‘Did he have black hair?’ … Continue reading
I had a real Lightbulb moment this evening as I discussed how Jesus viewed his disciples, with some friends. You have to be honest and say that Jesus’ disciples were pretty hopeless some of the time but Jesus didn’t treat them as hopeless. … Continue reading