- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: positive parenting
My girls both enjoy going to school but it can be hard to motivate them in the morning to get their shoes and coats on and to brush their hair ready to go out on time. Yesterday, though was different. There … Continue reading
My daughter came up to me just over an hour ago and said ‘will you play with me?’ My instant reply, because I was in the middle of something, was ‘no, I have some work to do’ but then I stopped … Continue reading
My favourite part of the world cup was the vanishing spray (yes I’m being serious). The use of this spray is genius! At a free kick the referee marks out a line that opposing players have to stand behind. The … Continue reading
Yesterdays blog finished with a picture and Bible verses about God lifting us out of the mud and giving us a solid place to stand. I wanted a picture as a background for the verses but couldn’t find what I … Continue reading