- 110,097 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: politics
It was surprising, and very encouraging!!!, to see Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn walking next to each other laughing in Parliament. One of the things which I have found especially sad about the recent UK election campaign is the hatred … Continue reading
It’s possible that following the General Election result in the UK that you are feeling despondent today? A few weeks ago I produced this design for a prayer card that we are going to circulate to the homes around our … Continue reading
Like many people I have been shocked by the election result in the UK. Today has been a day of extreme emotions for many with some people ecstatic and others upset and angry. 37% of those who votes are happy because their chosen … Continue reading
So, if just before the 2010 general election I had started my own political party and if everyone who was eligible to vote but who didn’t on that day had changed their minds and voted for me, then I would … Continue reading
Don’t you hate it when politicians bicker and spend their time sniping at each other rather than explaining what they stand for? Don’t you wish that they could learn to see past their differences and learn to work together? It … Continue reading
Worst experience of politics today. In the East of England our European election ballot paper includes a choice to vote, Ukip, BNP, English Democrats, An Independence from Europe or no 2 eu. These are five out of the 10 choices … Continue reading