- 270,244 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: poem for mothers day
Tissues for Mothers Day
Mothers day is a day that brings either great joy or great sadness to different people. We attempted to recognize this at church this morning by handing out tissues in pretty packets to all of the ladies. Tissues are helpful when we cry … Continue reading
Posted in Blessed to be a blessing, creative communication, Everyone is valuable, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Loving one another, Treat one another the way you want to be treated Tagged love one another, love one another as I have loved you, mothering sunday, mothers day, mothers day can be painful, poem for mothers day 3 Comments