- 214,894 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- And now for something completely different?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: pick me
I’m not the most athletic person in the world and when I was at school I would often be the last to be picked for any sports team. My hope was that I wouldn’t be picked last each time but … Continue reading
I found watching ‘the Voice’ last night really confusing. One of the contestants I wouldn’t have picked had a choice of coaches wanting them on their team and others who I thought were excellent had no one turn around. Here’s … Continue reading
Do you remember the scene from Shrek where everyone’s favourite ogre needs someone to take him to Lord Farquaad ‘Pick me, pick me’ shouts Donkey. ‘Anyone?’ says Shrek. Donkey is desperate to be chosen and Shrek is desperate to pick … Continue reading