- 195,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: philippians 4.7
I can’t remember the last time that I had more than one teacher tell me ‘that theme was so appropriate for today’ following a school assembly. When this happened a few days ago, it was such an encouraging end to a … Continue reading
We were just in time but the bus had left a few minutes early, so my son missed it. As a result I had to drive him on the 55 mile round trip to his college. How should I feel? Should I … Continue reading
The Bible talks about us being ‘In Christ’ but what does that mean? Here are some pictures that help me to think about what being ‘In Christ’ is all about. If you are in space without a spacesuit then you are … Continue reading