- 234,147 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Tissues for Mothers Day
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Mobile Phones, Frustration and Factory resets
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: philippians 4.7
So, let’s be honest, many of us are struggling! 2021 began with such hope, Covid vaccines were becoming available and the end to the pandemic appeared to be just around the corner and yet we find ourselves in lockdown again. … Continue reading
I can’t remember the last time that I had more than one teacher tell me ‘that theme was so appropriate for today’ following a school assembly. When this happened a few days ago, it was such an encouraging end to a … Continue reading
We were just in time but the bus had left a few minutes early, so my son missed it. As a result I had to drive him on the 55 mile round trip to his college. How should I feel? Should I … Continue reading
The Bible talks about us being ‘In Christ’ but what does that mean? Here are some pictures that help me to think about what being ‘In Christ’ is all about. If you are in space without a spacesuit then you are … Continue reading