- 264,398 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Nothing happened?
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Modern Parables
- I want it now
- What does Dope mean?
- I've never thought about it like that before
- People are more important than Possessions
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: philippians 4 11-13
So, let’s be honest, many of us are struggling! 2021 began with such hope, Covid vaccines were becoming available and the end to the pandemic appeared to be just around the corner and yet we find ourselves in lockdown again. … Continue reading
As I sat in the school, I couldn’t work out why everyone was looking in longingly in my direction, but then everything became clear as I remembered that it looked like I was holding a box of chocolates. When I opened … Continue reading
I’ve been on holiday for the past few days (did you miss me?) Tracey and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a short break in the Peak district and we had an amazing time. It’s wonderful being on holiday isn’t it. … Continue reading
I’m writing this on Saturday night after a long day. I put up a bouncy castle I took one of the kids to town to buy new shoes I let someone into church to have a party (we need more … Continue reading