- 193,912 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- Nothing happened?
- Advent 24: What do we need for Christmas?
- It's not fair
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: philippians 4 11-13
As I sat in the school, I couldn’t work out why everyone was looking in longingly in my direction, but then everything became clear as I remembered that it looked like I was holding a box of chocolates. When I opened … Continue reading
I’ve been on holiday for the past few days (did you miss me?) Tracey and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a short break in the Peak district and we had an amazing time. It’s wonderful being on holiday isn’t it. … Continue reading
I’m writing this on Saturday night after a long day. I put up a bouncy castle I took one of the kids to town to buy new shoes I let someone into church to have a party (we need more … Continue reading