- 259,306 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Creative communication
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A leap of faith
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- I am being followed!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Philippians 3
Okay, just to be clear that this post isn’t as gross as it might sound. We had a baptismal service at church recently and I sent someone a message that said: Are you able to bring your camera? A few photos … Continue reading
Yesterday I started the service at OBC by auctioning of this bundle of 16 £20’s Disappointingly for me the top offer was £30 and even worse than that, it turned out that the 12 year old who made the bid didn’t … Continue reading