- 270,218 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Philippa Hannah
You need to realise how good you are
Today is a special day in our house. It is my youngest daughter’s birthday and she has asked for a geocaching themed birthday. Yesterday we went geocaching and we found 18 between us and today we are going to have … Continue reading
Posted in encouragement, Everyone is valuable, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Relationship with God, self worth Tagged body of Christ, don't let your circumstances define you, encouragement, geocache, geocaching, geocaching cake, gifted, i am amazing, Karis Thomas, one body many parts, Philippa Hannah, talented, The voice, who can you encourage?, you are amazing, you are my beloved son well pleased, you need to realize how good you are 2 Comments